St Luke's Orthopaedic & Trauma Hospital
We pride ourselves in being one of the few private hospitals in the region to have successfully conducted over 30 kidney transplants as we continue to perform more. Our commitment to quality healthcare has made St. Luke’s the preferred medical service provider in the region and beyond and this is achieved through our dedicated members of staff, our advanced facilities and our use of modern technology.
We care for patients of all ages from newborns to seniors and our patients enjoy services by a variety of consultants ranging from Orthopaedic surgeons, Physicians, Dentists, Neuro surgeon, Paeditricians, Obstetric/Gynaecologists among others.
Taking care of your Health
Meet Our Specialists
Our staff is well trained, caring, and professional. Each and every one of us respects the diversity and dignity of our patients. We welcome advances in learning and technology in an effort to achieve efficient and quality-driven patient care.
Together our team of doctors bring a broad spectrum of experience and professional expertise and continually undertake professional development education to remain up to date with the latest in medical treatment options.
We aim to make all patients feel welcome whilst providing high-quality, professional medical care in a friendly environment.
Meet Our Staff
WHY CHOOSE US
- St Luke’s orthopaedic and trauma hospital is the home of Orthopaedic and Trauma care in the region and beyond.
- We offer 24-hour exceptional service by specialists from diverse fields.
- We are a one stop shop for all your healthcare services and we have experience taking care of the medical and wellness needs of patients of all ages.
- Our strategic location is only 0.5km from the Eldoret town centre, making it easily accessible.
- The hospital provides a tranquil healing environment to our patients to ensure speedy recovery
- Customer satisfaction is at the heart of what we do and we focus on wholesome healing; mind, body and soul.
- NHIF ACC
Health plans which we accept:
We accept a number of insurance plans to help cover the cost depending on your individual needs.